Online discourse session for World Architecture Day 2020
Posted on October 5, 2020
On occasion of World Architecture Day, 5th October 2020, The Department of Architecture Primeasia University invited two renowned Architects of Bangladesh, Ar. Bayejid Mahbub Khandker, Principal Architect of Nakshabid Architects and Ar. Didarul Islam Bhuiyan, Principal Architect of Form.3 Architects, to join virtually and share some of their projects and thoughts through an online discourse session.
Head of the Department, Ar. Sazzadur Rasheed sir, introduced the Guests speakers with the students and faculty members.
Ar. Bayejid M. Khandker shared and unraveled some of his projects which amazed the students and inspired as well. In total Ar. Bayejid M. Khandker shared 7 projects, each of them had something unique in its approach and philosophy.
He finished his presentation with his award-winning Factory design project for Karupannya Rangpur Ltd. The project was awarded LEED Platinum. He closed his presentation & thanked everyone.
Ar. Didarul Islam Bhuiyan started his presentation by introducing himself, his philosophy and his team.
He shared two projects, both of which were very nice and informative.
The session ended with an interactive Q&A session participated by the Students & Guests.
The session was recorded and is available on YouTube: View on YouTube
Architecture Admission Orientation 2017 Tour Fall
- EXTERNAL PEER REVIEWER (EPR) VISIT Department of Architecture
- Thesis Jury, Summer 2020
- Panam Nagar (City) Visit
- Study Tour - 2020 : Vacation House
- Arch Adda organized by AAPAU & PAUAS
- Online discourse session for World Architecture Day 2020
- Boithok : A Student Teacher Meeting. Fall - 2020
- Online Lecture Session INSIGHT With Architect & Artist Mustapha Khalid Palash
- Online Lecture Session INSIGHT With Architect Rafiq Azam “Coming Back Home, A Journey Towards Life”
- Student Orientation and Victory Day event
- Observing the 97th Birth Anniversary of Ar. Muzharul Islam
- Arch-PAU Lecture Series :SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE | A CONTEMPORARY GREEN BUILDING CONCEPT
- Poster Competition to Observe 50 Years of Independence of Bangladesh
- Documentary Film Show on Legendary Architect Mazherul Islam "Tini"
- Boithok A Student Teacher Meeting
- World Environment Day
- June 5th is World Environment Day
- 3rd online lecture series session "INSIGHT"
- A Conversation on Higher Studies in Abroad
- সূর্য দীঘল বাড়ী Organized by টিনের বক্স
- A Conversation on Challenges of Architecture Education through Online Platform